I just refreshed with monocharge-latest (and then 20040927) and my builds of mcs are
resulting in pages of complaints like:

modifiers.cs(8) error CS8025: Parsing error
syntax error, got token `CLASS', expecting ABSTRACT AS EXTERN IN INTERNAL IS NEW
OPERATOR OVERRIDE PRIVATE PROTECTED PUBLIC READONLY SEALED STATIC THIS UNSAFE VIRTUAL
VOLATILE OPEN_BRACE CLOSE_BRACE OPEN_BRACKET CLOSE_BRACKET OPEN_PARENS CLOSE_PARENS
DOT COMMA COLON SEMICOLON OP_LT OP_GT BITWISE_AND BITWISE_OR STAR CARRET INTERR OP_LE
OP_GE OP_EQ OP_NE OP_AND OP_OR IDENTIFIER

Things worked fine with 20040924 but that's now out of date with the latest state from
CVS.

Any idea what might be going wrong here?

Neale Ferguson