Il giorno 09/nov/04, alle 23:30, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ha scritto:

I don't think using Windows.Forms will work. Unless I am wrong, mono is
the only (or the only major) .NET-compatible CLI for the PowerPC platform.
However, mono implements Windows.Forms through winelib, which is entirely
dependent upon the x86 platform. Thus, Windows.Forms code is not portable
to PowerPC through mono.

Ahem. Don't forget DotGNU, whose Portable.NET works on Mac/PPC and has a working, non-depending-on-winelib Windows.Forms implementation (that has its fair share of problems: requires X11 and is incomplete AFAIK, implementing only part of .NET 1.0's WinForms behaviour).

I'd be intriguing (if I manage to find some time) to try something with Managed WinForms+Cocoa#...

 - e. "l0ne" v.

Sponsor:
Software per PC e non solo...scopri tutto quello che c'è da sapere!
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2969&d=10-11