When running my project, I click on a "Save" button of mine and get the following at the console:

** (/usr/bin/xsp.exe:24878): WARNING **: Missing method Add in assembly /mnt/www/bin/EditInstructing.ascx.dll typeref index 17

** ERROR **: file mini.c: line 3210 (mono_method_to_ir): assertion failed: (cmethod)
aborting...
Aborted

In my EditInstructing file, there is no "Add" method in this class, and none is referenced in the ascx file either. I do use Add methods from NpgsqlCommand, though, but those are working in other files.

I don't really understand what is going on. Can someone give me some pointers on how to get more detailed info from xsp?

Thanks,

Raul