Joe,
   Yep that is the monkey I was looking for.

Many thanks, Shawn Vose Joe Audette wrote:

Something like this should give an idea of how to get started

public static void WriteProperties(string AssemblyPath)

{

Assembly assembly = Assembly.LoadFrom(AssemblyPath);

foreach(Type type in assembly.GetTypes())

{

foreach(PropertyInfo propertyInfo in type.GetProperties())

{

Console.WriteLine(propertyInfo.Name);

}

}

}

Best Regards,

Joe

*/Shawn Vose <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* wrote:

    Can someone direct me to documentation on how to iterate over only
    the
    properties in a class at runtime. I have a class that is nothing but
    properties and instead of typing out
    Console.WriteLine(someObject.someProperty) it would rather iterate
    over
    the available properties.

    Ist this where System.Refelection comes into play?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.joeaudette.com
http://www.mojoportal.com