Greetings,
  I recently tried to compile tomboy 0.3.2 and found that my mono 1.1.4 installation did not like the calls to Mono.Posix. So I tried to replace them with calls to Mono.Unix.
  My problem is that I dont find any documentation about Mono.Unix.SignalHandler.

The code I want to to translate is the following:

using Mono.Posix;
class SomeClass {
  // ...
  static Syscall.sighandler_t sig_handler;
  static void RegisterSignalHandlers () {
    sig_handler = OnExitSignal;
    Syscall.signal ((int) Signals.SIGTERM, sig_handler);
    Syscall.signal ((int) Signals.SIGQUIT, sig_handler);
  }
  static void OnExitSignal (int signal) {
    // do this and that ...
  }