Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 7:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Mono-list] VS.NET project built with Mono

> 1) Using "mcs /target:library /out:MyProject.dll
> /recurse:\MyProjectFolder\*.cs -r:System.Windows.Forms -r:System.Drawing -r:System.Data".
> The first problem is that System.Windows.Forms doesn't exist on Mono and I
> can get through this.
Unless you're on the 1.0 branch or pre 1.1.4, you have System.Windows.Forms.
If you're on 1.0 or pre 1.1.4 I'd like to strongly encourage you to update
to a newer version of Mono.
Depending on what classes you're using from SWF, you still may get an error
though, since we're still missing a few classes (DataGrid, RichTextBox)

Cheers,
  Peter