Kirill wrote:

Hi,

Did you try running MD after removing gtksourceview-sharp? I'm not in Linux currently, so I can't check that, but I am guessing that maybe there were 2 versions installed on your computer, which interferred with each other?

Nope. That didn't work either.

Went into synaptic and looked for gtksourceview-sharp and found it. So I uninstalled it (which uninstalled monodevelop as well). I then reinstalled monodevelop via rug - which reinstalled gtksourceview. Finally I tried running monodevelop from the command line - and got exactly the same result as before.

Bummer.

Peter