Peter Dennis Bartok wrote:

Like SWF not working at all in mono 1.0.x??

It was not included in 1.0. That's not an 'issue'. It was documented that it's not included. And the OP is not using 1.0.x

It was an issue for me trying to learn to use mono from books that said that SWF was working and having to find out for myself that it had been dropped in 1.0.x. The answer I had in this group that explained all that to me also explained that the reason it had been dropped was because of "issues". It was Miguel who replied, I think.

I had no idea whether the new version worked well or not: and I was just trying to help. If the new version works well, then I'm pleased for you, believe me.

It's no big deal.

Cheers

Peter