Hi everyone,

I have released the first (beta) version of DNFS, a simple command line utility
that acts as an object browser for .Net/Mono assemblies.

It is available from:
http://www.ejdraper.org.uk/dnfs

It is lightheartedly called DotNetFileSystem, because you simply run the app
against an assembly, and you get a simple shell, allowing you to use familiar
commands such as "ls", "dir" and "cd" to browse the assembly. You can navigate
through namespaces, classes, down to method level accurately at the minute.
It's a useful tool where a full blown GUI object browser isn't an option, and
where simplicity, speed of use is key :-) I do have a few plans for
improvements/additions, but largely the simplicity will always remain as that
is really the main point of this tool.

Any comments, suggestions, contributions will be welcomed,

Cheers,
-= El =-