Another case of RTFM.

I changed httpd.conf as follows:

<VirtualHost *:80>
   <AddMonoApplications test2 "test1.selestial.com:/:/var/www/test1"
   <Location />
      MonoSetServerAlias test2
      SetHandler mono
   </Location>
</VirtualHost>

Now works fine. Although I cannot get both working on the same path.

Sorry to annoy you all.

Howard Cole
www.selestial.com

Howard Cole wrote:

Help

I am running mono 1.1.7 and mod mono 1.0.9 and cannot more than one named virtual host to work. This is the relevant extract from my httpd.conf file.

<VirtualHost *:80>
   ServerAlias test1.selestial.com
   ServerName test1.selestial.com
   DocumentRoot /var/www/test1
   DirectoryIndex index.html
   AddMonoApplications default "/:/var/www/test1"
   <Location />
      SetHandler mono
   </Location>
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:80>
   ServerAlias test2.selestial.com
   ServerName test2.selestial.com
   DocumentRoot /var/www/test2
   DirectoryIndex index.html
   AddMonoApplications test2 "/:/var/www/test2"
   <Location />
      SetHandler mono
   </Location>
</VirtualHost>

Only the virtual host configured with the default application path works. i.e. AddMonoApplications default...". On the other virtual host I get the usual "Service Temporarily Unavailable. If I configure the virtaul hosts without mono then they work fine.

HELP!

Howard Cole
www.selestial.com