Hi,

Following the discussions on what the different versions of the
gtk-sharp bootstrap config files do, I've updated the monoupdater script
to reflect what went on.

Only problem is that it relies on the system being rpm based (I'm
working on a fix for tomorrow).

There are other changes to the script

1. The option which was "noldconf" is not "noldconfig"
2. There is an uninstaller (though why you'll use that is beyond me!)
3. It will make you a stallion in bed (*)

The script can be found at
http://www.all-the-johnsons.co.uk/mono/mono-building.html (right at the
bottom)

TTFN

Paul

(*) Results may vary and no guarantees are given as to the real effects
--
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the
best and then make sure that you are. In my time at Liverpool we always