Some more info on this: I don’t get this problem when running a release build of my assembly. That’s enough for me to claim my library runs on mono, but I guess it’d be better to know what causes this problem. If there’s any more info needed, I’d be happy to oblige.

Thanks,

Kent

From: Kent Boogaart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 21 November 2005 11:02 AM
To: 'mono-list@lists.ximian.com'
Subject: Can't find custom attr

Hi there,

I’m testing my .NET 2.0 library on Mono. I’m just trying to run my unit test suite via the NUnit console exe. The problem I’m getting is:

** ERROR **: Can't find custom attr constructor image: C:\Documents and Settings\Kent\Desktop\Debug\MyAssembly.dll mtoken: 0x0a000013

aborting...

(I changed the assembly name above) I have tried both on a Mandrake linux install and a win32. Both had the same problem.

Any help appreciated. Thanks,

Kent