Hello,

Is there a simple way to monitor the health of my mono applications hosted by Apache?

The reason I ask is because I have a production server where a Mono application is seizing up (but not releasing until the next day). After the client has alerted me to the issue, the manual procedure is to kill the Mono processes and restart Apache. I would like to automate the detection of the problem and then consequently the workaround procedure.

I'm running Mono 1.1.7 on a Fedora Core 3 box with Apache 2.0.52

Regards,

Camel