-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gavin Hamill
Sent: 07 April 2006 15:24
To: mono-list@lists.ximian.com
Subject: Re: [Mono-list] Lost a user?

On Fri, 7 Apr 2006 14:11:57 +0100
"Bradley, Peter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Has Mono lost a user?  If so, do we know why?  This is a very busy
site.

<wave> That's us. Please see

http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/mono-list/2006-April/031168.html

> Interestingly, just recently the site has become a lot less stable.
It
> often fails with a .NET untrapped exception, "Server too busy".

You should've seen it when Mono was hosting... our current problems
pertain solely to DB capacity, and nothing to do with Windows.

> Perhaps some sales suit from Novell ought to pay them a visit.
> Hopefully whilst they still have a problem.

We're many miles past that stage. I'm curious to find the source of the
issue since it affects many other people, but Mono on Laterooms' public
site is a lost cause. Very sad - a wasted media opportunity to get a
(reasonably) high profile user.

Cheers,
Gavin.