Ok so one of my classes that I use for localization worked before and now it doesnt?

I get a Object reference not set to an instance of an object
error now.

you can see the class here,

And this is what I have in my web.config,

  <configSections>
    <sectionGroup name="Localization">
      <section name="Localization"
       type="NetCoders.Components.LocalizationConfigurationHandler, NetCoders.Components" />
    </sectionGroup>
  </configSections>

  <Localization>
    <Localization defaultCulture="en-US" />
  </Localization>

Basically it seems the LocalizationConfigurationHandler object Create isn't being called but I have no idea why?

so when i try and call LocalizationConfiguration.GetConfig().DefaultCultureName I get that object reference error.

I am running FreeBSD 5.4 and Mono 1.1.13.6

Anyone have any idea's?

Thanks, Mike