Hello,
Is there a way to find all classes, and methods for certain application domain?
My  test application  hosts multiple  application domain for different assemblies.

I'd like to check the classes loaded for certain assembly of a certain domain. The classes' list should show all system class libraries loaded for the assembly, too.

I checked output from --profile option with a profile argument 'time', which shows the performance of method compilation.
The user classes defined in the specific assembly may be distinguished by using a different namespace from the profile output. But, I don't know how to find system class libraries loaded for the assembly?

I appreciate any advice.
Thanks.