Hello,

I use Mono.Data.Sqlite.dll in my ASP.NET project on Windows
The application create all the needed table.
I can read an insert into them.
If i use any program to see the content of my database it does not show
any table
If i create the table using one of this program i can read or insert
into created table with the web application.

On Linux i remenber that i created the database with Sqlite3 and i can
iread and insert into it form the web application that i run with Xsp2.

I would like to see the content of my table with any sqlite database
visualizer program and ba able to use it in my web project.

In advance thanks,

Cornu Nicolas