I’ve tried using 1.0.7 and 5.0.1.

From: Reggie Burnett [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 20 October 2006 15:35
To: Damien Churchill; Mono-list@lists.ximian.com
Subject: RE: [Mono-list] MySql Connector

Damien

This has recently been fixed.  The problem here is that  your sproc is generating warnings and the connector is trying to use a datareader to read those warnings and report them to  you.  In this case, the connector is not correctly marking the connection as free.  What version of the connector are you using?