We have a mono application which works fine for us on Solaris Sparc in house, but is causing a core dump from mono in the field.  Our system is a Sparc 5, single processor system.  Our customer has a huge 8-processor Sparc with 16G of RAM.  Before I file a bug or anything, I’m wondering if there are any know limitations with such a configuration.  RAM > 4G comes to mind, but I don’t really know enough about the internals of how mono interfaces to the OS (Solaris in this case) to know whether or not I should expect it to work.

We using 1.1.18

We can probably get away with not supporting some configurations if there are know problems that are unlikely to get fixed in this area.