Hi All,

I'm about to start to build an help around the Linux "ip" command that is used
to configure links, tunnels, IP addressing etc. and just wondered if there was
anything available already, to prevent reinventing the wheel.

This seems like a fairly common requirement but it seems projects like Zeroconf
do not cover it.

I came across the excellent http://code.google.com/p/sharpknocking/ that
provides a great wrapper around iptables/netfilter but could see nothing in the
way of the above.

Because all the various Linux distro's have their own way of configuring the IP
stack, I guess this would be a really helpful library.

Regards,
Danny