Hi!

Right now I'm testing a software that implements Message Passing paradigm. It
provides implementation of a message bus and worker (receiving messages and
processing them). I compared the difference in performance between .NET and
Mono. The performance test was all about number of processed messages (send
message, receive message). On .NET I could get around 200k messages but on Mono
only 100k per second. It's rather big difference and I'm wondering how much of
it depends on the kernel scheduler and how much on the framework's
implementation itself.

Best regards,
Maciej Paszta