Hi, I’ve got following problem with compilation my application under mono.

Whole application is compiling fine in VS 2008. I’m copying sources to linux
environment and opening project with MonoDevelop application.
When I hit compile, I’ve got following error: The type or namespace name
`CaptchaDLL' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an
assembly reference?(CS0246)
But, I’ve got declaring to use this library on the top of this page:
using CaptchaDLL;
the file CaptchaDLL is copied in `bin` folder, and in `web.config` I’ve got:
<add assembly="*"/>.
Does anyone know what could be a problem, and which reference I’m missing?

Radek