Ubuntu is derived from Debian and uses the same package names.

http://packages.ubuntu.com/intrepid/libglib2.0-dev

Andreas

Am 31.03.2009 um 22:02 schrieb Mike Christensen:

Ubuntu 8.10 Server i386.

I guess they no longer have libglib2.0-dev available through Synaptic. Can someone provide steps to manually install this and/or build this? Thanks!

Mike

Daniel Soto wrote:

By the way... which distribution are you using?

Ubuntu?

or some flavour of Debian?