hi,

I am trying to migrate vb.net project onto opensuse11.1 through mono2.4.2,
after executing the project , I am getting servererrorlog file inside bin
folder of the project. which contain following error :-
"System.DllNotFoundException:Kernel32"
it means it is not getting this dll in mono or open suse.

actually my project is using IIS server, and I want to execute my project
without using this server, that's why I am migrating it onto the linux
platform. but here I am not getting kernel32 dll ,so I am unable to proceed
my project.

I was thinking another way to run my project without using IIS.
If I install mono for window and try to migrate my project onto mono on
windows platform itself, then I think it will find kernel 32 dll.

but I not sure, it will be possible or not.
so please guide me.

thanx