How would one use mkbundle if they were working with a service?  I've already
written a program with monodevelop that generates an executable which runs
correctly via "mono-service2 Program.exe".

I attempted "mkbundle --static Program.exe -o program" and then tried
running with "./program", but the only result was this warning: "WARNING **:
Error parsing <bundled>: Error on line 34 char 2: Document must begin with
an element (e.g. <book>)"

I also tried running the service "mono-service2 imagemanager --debug".  Not
only was there no output, but it didn't even generate a lock file.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Chris