Hi Nic

Did You manage to start MVC4 app?

This is be the link, one of our guys just tested it in new XS :
https://github.com/holisticware/HolisticWare.PR.DevUG.CKVZ.SlideShow/tree/master/2013-06-11/HolisticWare.SlideShow/HolisticWare.SlideShow.EXE_ASPnetMVC4

What we get is that access to the path
/Library/Frameworks/Mono.Framework/Versions/3.0.12/etc/mono/registry is denied.
Reload it and page from original VS template appears.
Register and Login do not work.

The Microsoft.Web.Infrastructure.KillBitHelper.GetJillBittedVersions() tries to access some key in Registry.

We'll start checking which dll could be replaces (those with copy local = true)

regards

Mel