Hello,

I have client who needs to host some of his ASP.NET pages , developed on .Net 4.0 framework, on my linux-apache webhosting server which is when Mono appeared in my searches. My server is Debian 6 with Apache 2. I'm reading the documentation here: http://mono-project.com/Mod_mono. From the docs I assume 'mono-apache-server2' and 'libapache2-mod-mono' are the only ones required. But Debian says that they are ASP.NET 2.0 backends (http://packages.debian.org/stable/httpd/mono-apache-server2). Which packages should I install to only "host" the ASP.NET pages (developed on .Net 4.0) so that Apache can server them? Could you please clarify things if I'm wrong? I'm new to this.

Re,