On 15 Jul 2014, at 16:31, Jonathan Mitchell <jonat...@mugginsoft.com> wrote:

> When using the IReferenceObject1 I see the accessors without the prefix and
> reporting the correct argument type.
> To me it looks like we are good to go - but the the unit test still fails.
> Perhaps I am sort of expecting the C API to behave like its managed
> counterpart in this case and allow me to access the explicit property through
> the interface.
That assumption was my downfall.
Even when targeting an explicit interface i need to prefix the property/method
name with the a full interface identifier:

    - (int32_t)exIntTestProperty
    {
                MonoObject *monoObject = [self
getMonoProperty:"Dubrovnik.UnitTests.IReferenceObject1.ExIntTestProperty"];
                _exIntTestProperty = DB_UNBOX_INT32(monoObject);

                return _exIntTestProperty;
        }

Thanks

Jonathan