> From: mono-list-boun...@lists.ximian.com [mailto:mono-list-
> boun...@lists.ximian.com] On Behalf Of Mohamed Alzaki
>
> I'm trying to set up my development enviroment and i've builed
> monodevelop successfully but when i mange to run using 'make run' it Fails
> and shows the following Error :-
> MonoDevelop failed to start

I've never heard of "make run" ... If you successfully built monodevelop, you
should probably just launch the "monodevelop" binary directly.

That being said, here's the advice I would normally give you - Building
monodevelop from source can be quite tricky, and I don't recommend it.  The
easiest best thing to do, unless you have a reason not to, is to use a mac or a
modern ubuntu desktop.  The mac version simply installs, no problem.  The
ubuntu package repositories have a decent version of monodevelop included, so
you can just simply install via apt or whatever.