On 11.03.2015 15:46, Michael McGlothlin wrote:
I'm having problems binding a precompiled third party framework. I keep getting
a dyld error about being unable to find the library but it only shows the error
after I've done the binding, added the library to a project, compiled the
project and deployed it to the device, watched it crash, and looked at the
error log on the device. Is there a way to test the binding as soon as the dll
is made?

How would I make sure the binary blob is included and adjust the path reference
internally in the dll to make sure it's correct?

Embedded dynamic frameworks are a PITA even with Xcode.
I'd rather ask somewhere else (Xamarin Forums?) whether and how
this feature is actually supported by Xamarin.iOS.

Robert