From: Eugene Kobrinsky
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2016 4:15 PM
To: 'mono-list@lists.ximian.com' <mono-list@lists.ximian.com>
Subject: libmono-2-0.a in libmono-dev CentOS package?

Hello,

We're trying to statically compile an application with mono (using mkbundle
-static). One of the items we are working around now is there is libmono-2-0.a
(the static mono library) is not part of any package on the official mono
centOS repo (download.mono-project.com/repo/centos).

Any particular reason for this?

Note: command used to search "yum whatprovides '*libmono-2.0.a*'"

I'm still getting comfortable with opensource concepts when it comes to
packaging and apologize if this is a stupid question.

Thanks,

Eugene