Thank you for the answear. The X11 performance is terrible, for example
editing text is totaly unusable ( no right click for copy/paster instead
the text get garbiged display ), multiple click on the text gets throwing
exception and so on..., sometime text is doubled (offset on redrawing ??)
Its is interesting to know from where are comming the all these issues are
they all cairo related .. ?