Sent: Friday, July 29, 2005 7:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Mono-winforms-list] MWF painting VERY slow compared to .NET

That sounds pretty exciting. Any chance you could share the code? I'd like
to investigate and see how much work it is to use your version it instead of our cairo version when running on the Mac. I'm guessing you are still using
System.Drawing, just having it call your gdiplus lib?

Would you mind posting a URL to the code?

Cheers,
 Peter