Andy Hume wrote:
> Hi Ivan
>
> Andy Hume, logger of Mono bug reports here. :-,)
>
> Just thought I'd drop you a note to see what your aims are for the
> PropertyGrid in the short and longer term.  I'm guite willing to bang away on
> it in my spare time and log bugs if that's useful to you.  Or maybe you're
> working away on it yourself and will find the bugs anyway, and other bugs
> would just get in the way. :-)  Let me know.
>
> Andy

Hey Andy,

For the past two weeks I rewrote most of PropertyGrid and its
components, so we have support for a lot of things now and better
improved support for others. I hope you have noticed that during your
testing. (We will ship the PropertyGrid with major improvements in 1.9
hurray!)

Huge thanks for your bug reports and please keep them coming! I really
appreciate your time and effort.

Short-term goals are:

  * Fix layout issues related to the scrollbar. They cause your bug
#359199 and a couple of others with recursive collapse/expand.
  * Fix TypeDescriptor's Editors table and GetEditor to fix #358332 and
a few others non-filed ones.
  * Fix the rest of the reported bugs.

Long-term goals are:

  * Implement PropertyTab support, so I can implement EventsTab.
  * Implement TypeDescriptor Associations and Providers.
  * Bugfix and implement Editors and Converters --> BTW, if you feel
like coding those might be a quick and easy start.
  * Fix bugs, implement missing features, etc.

P.S: I CCed the mono-winforms list, so the information will be available
for others as well. I hope you won't mind.

--
Ivan N. Zlatev

Web: http://www.i-nZ.net
"It's all some kind of whacked out conspiracy."