Hi Geoff,

Ok, we can send you the Plastic SCM code if you want, but the problem we
normally have is that it works with small applications, but it fails
with a real problem.

The issues can be (potentially) on our side, but  it they work correctly
on Linux and Windows.

How can we try this newest GDI+ you mention?

Thanks,

pablo

www.plasticscm.com