http://filesharemapper.aspire.ws

http://passwordmanager.aspire.ws

http://networkenabler.aspire.ws

http://strategizedemonstration.aspire.ws

Of the 4 apps I have deployed as usable demo software, password manager is the
only one that will run on Mono currently.  The file share mapper and network
enabler actually interop with Win32 specific C API calls so they won't show you
any love on Linux.

Now, my 4th application utilizes remoting (strategize) and I attempted to bring
up the server and client's on linux but it won't find the remoted object
requested by the client from the server then pass it back out.  If you guys
would like to have additional code to test against your framework with, I can
give you the code with proper agreements.

I have another question.  Some older code we retain runs with Infragistics.  Do
you guys utilize their stuff to verify your mono infrastructure.  I
successfully brought up some of their compiled binaries on Linux but the result
had drawing problems.  For example, the toolbars would not draw but they
displayed.  So far on the strategize stuff I have only tried bringing up the
client because the server administration piece has Infragistics dependencies.
Now the server itself should run becuase it has no Infragistics dependencies,
just the remote admin gui.

Allan