Hi,

I do not understand how a file of 41mb ends up by filling so much the disc
and has to cover several services

The archive contains everything and is compressed. When you decompress it, everything gets bigger.

Don't get the SDK version, you just need the runtime environment

pardon for my English I am from Spain

Not a problem

Paul

--
"Space," it says, "is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mindbogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space, listen..."
Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy, a truly remarkable book!