In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Mon, 25 Jul 2005 19:29:11 -0700, Nathaniel
Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

njs> Actually, on second thought, I kind of like the idea of the
njs> "privkey" packet always containing the pubkey as well, since a
njs> privkey alone is pretty useless.  This would still make sense in
njs> the brave future ~/.monotone/keys/ world too...

Well, I sure have no problem with that either, as that's how most
other software that handle key pairs do it.  So I'll do that (unless
someone else has by now).

Cheers,
Richard

-----

Richard Levitte                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                        http://richard.levitte.org/

                                                -- C.S. Lewis