On 13/05/06, Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Sat, 13 May 2006 10:33:29 +0200, "Tomas Fasth" < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

tomfado> ... I have been busy recovering from a minor stroke.

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear you had such an experience!  Are you well
now, or still recovering?

Thanks for caring, Richard. I'm basically okay. I was very lucky, got to the hospital in less than 20 minutes. The more permanent remaining effects of this traumatic event is a partial loss of sense in the left side of my body, an always present sense of dizziness, and an inability to focus on a task for an extended amount of time. Other than that, I am functioning as before. However, it has changed my priorities in life, of course.

tomfado> since I do not any longer have the capacity to do the task.

Best wishes, and thanks for all you did!

Thanks, best wishes to you as well!

Tomas Fasth