Daniel Carosone wrote:
 > That's exactly how attr's are stored, which is why we propose to use
them for this..

So, good ideas, and luckily they're already in use! :)

Heh, cool. You mean, file attributes are stored in the manifest... can I store 'revision attributes' there? Like the ones in sample I mentioned:

   CVS_server_path ":pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/foo/cvsroot"
   CVS_module "monotone"
   CVS_revision_date_start "02/07/1997 13:41:05"
   CVS_revision_date_end "02/07/1997 13:41:12"

   CVS_revision_conflicts_with [e6a903d31...]

Those would not make sense for a single file, but only for the complete revision. (Separating into attributes per branche or even per repository can probably be avoided: because of delta-compression it does not hurt to store them in the manifest.)

As before, I'm mainly trying to understand how monotone works...

Thank you for your helpful explaination!

Regards

Markus