On Thu, Dec 21, 2006 at 03:04:22PM -0500, Ben Walton wrote:
> I cooked this up today as a corollary to get_option.  I hope it's useful.

So, umm... before investing time in reviewing the patch, rewriting
internal interfaces, answering future support questions, etc... _do_
you have any ideas where it would be useful?  Because I'm not really
sure myself (_MTN/options is really an implementation detail kind of
thing, and now that I think about it get_option is really unlikely to
survive into mtn 1.0), and it seems silly to spend that time unless
it's plausible that there will be commensurate rewards?

-- Nathaniel