In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Thu, 28 Dec 2006 18:17:43 -0700, Derek
Scherger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

derek> So where is the line between the "first half" and the "second
derek> half" exactly?

My thought is that the first half is "mtn setup" and does exactly what
"mtn setup" does today, and that "mtn update" would be modified to be
able to do the rest, by basically starting from the revision before
all revisions and do what's needed, including creating directories and
files.

Cheers,
Richard

-----

Richard Levitte                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                        http://richard.levitte.org/

                                                -- C.S. Lewis