On May 18, 2007, at 8:10 AM, Timothy Brownawell wrote:
On Fri, 2007-05-18 at 08:07 -0400, Cem Karan wrote:
Hi all, I remember seeing someone mention that there is a website
dedicated to discussing all the issues surrounding version control,
one that is geared toward fundamental design questions.
Unfortunately, I lost the link, and I don't seem to have bookmarked
it; can someone tell me the link (sorry for the question being so
fuzzy; my memory is so vague on it that I can't even get good hits on
google for it, or by grepping the mail archives)

You probably mean this one: http://revctrl.org/

That was it!

Thanks,
Cem Karan