Cool, thank you for the pointer. I've added some supportive arguments for monotone.

Thank you Markus, as well as lapo and willu for insightful points under Monotone.

I want to expand this debate further by getting the experts in the field to chime in. Secondly, we are planning a podcast roundtable session to accompany the answers to this question , and if anyone in this list would like to participate for monotone, please contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or respond here. We are scheduling it for early next week.

Hm.. I don't feel like I am the right person for that, sorry.

No worries. I will find someone or I may let the discussion build further. I have someone from git community, but still looking for some more people from other projects.

Cheers,
Curtis