Ludovic Brenta wrote:
Of course we could teack kill_rev_locally also to accept workspace
changes and essentially do a workspace merge for these cases, but I'm
not sure if there is really a use case for this which is worth to mess
with that.

Or teach db kill_rev_locally to only change the workspace's parent
revision without changing anything to the workspace?

Or make a command "mtn rollback" that is equivalent to kill_rev_locally without changing the workspace. It should be simple enough.

Step 1: Edit _MTN/revision to point to the previous revision.
Step 2: Run kill_rev_locally on the last revision.

What do you think?