When I was fiddling with the include/exclude stuff I noticed that
args_to_paths returns a vector of paths which is used almost exclusively in
calls to restriction constructors. These quickly turn the vectors into sets
of paths and I wondered whether it would be better if everything just worked
in terms of sets. Does anyone (maybe in particular Zack) have an opinion on
this? I have a vague suspicion that they were originally sets and got
switched to vectors for some reason or another but haven't had time to
check. I have made a quick change to return std::set from args_to_paths and
all the restriction constructors and all the tests seem to pass with this so
there's no obvious reason not to commit it.

Thanks,
Derek