Zack Weinberg <za...@panix.com> writes:
> 2009/3/23 serg <sergeybely...@yandex.ru>:
>> Hi. Can I synchronize (serve, pull, ...) the repository and do commit
>> changes in same transaction without data loss through software API?
>> Thanks.
>
> No, but the question as phrased makes no sense in monotone's
> framework, so I suspect you're thinking about the task the wrong way.
> If you explain your larger goals we may be able to tell you how to do
> "what you really want."

I suspect what the OP wants is to automatically push to a remote
database every commit on the local database.  This looks possible with
the note_commit hook; see http://monotone.ca/docs/Hooks.html#Hooks

(but I don't know enough of Lua or hooks to be sure hooks can call
back into monotone to, e.g., sync).

--
Ludovic Brenta.