Hi Greg,

A tip: If you remove your app from the device, and redeploy (via debug or
run), your app will automatically be configured with the current
computer's IP address.

Both device and mac should be on the same network or at least be able to
communticate. You may have to check firewalls if youre not on the same
subnet.

Regards,
Chris

--
Christian Moores
VP User Experience, Psonar

PLAY. SHARE. GIFT. REWARD.

Psonar enables fans to play and share full music tracks for just 1p/1c/1€c
per track. Discover new artists, share with friends and be rewarded with
free plays! Available soon on iPhone and other mobile devices.

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely
for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or
represent those of Psonar Limited. If you are not the intended recipient
of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon
them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please contact the sender
if you believe you have received this email in error.