Hi Steve,

This sounds like DateTimeOffset is being linked out of the final app. Could
you try disabling linking in the iPhone Build Options? (under Project /
<MyProject> Options)

If that fixes it, then likely we need to add some magic to make the linker
tool not link out DateTimeOffset in cases similar to yours.

Hope that helps,

Jeff