Fragments are client side only - the browser uses them but it never
posts them back to the server. I suspect the HTTP spec does't comment
on #'s, so your files are for:

index.htm#home (which doesn't exist, but is a valid file in OSX I think)

or

index.htm (also a valid file)



On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 11:10, Builder <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a problem to load URL containing fragment into UIWebView. I want to
> load a local html file into UIWebView. I tried to do it in this way:
>
> NSUrl url = NSUrl.FromFilename(@"/Users/gep/Library/Application
> Support/iPhone
> Simulator/4.3/Applications/582D1D4E-9496-4352-8CE1-8520A842FBA8/Documents/Content/Hermes_filter/Ergaenzendes/index.htm#home");
>
> But without any success. But when I used url without fragment, it worked
> correctly:
>
> NSUrl url = NSUrl.FromFilename(@"/Users/gep/Library/Application
> Support/iPhone
> Simulator/4.3/Applications/582D1D4E-9496-4352-8CE1-8520A842FBA8/Documents/Content/Hermes_filter/Ergaenzendes/index.htm");
>
> this.webView.LoadRequest(new NSUrlRequest(url));
>
> Can you suggest me a way how to load URL containing fragment?
>
> Thanks,
> Peter
>
> --
> View this message in context: 
> http://monotouch.2284126.n4.nabble.com/How-to-load-NSURL-which-contains-hash-fragment-with-UIWebView-tp3846690p3846690.html
> Sent from the MonoTouch mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> MonoTouch mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monotouch
>



-- 
Nic Wise
t.  +44 7788 592 806 | @fastchicken | http://www.linkedin.com/in/nicwise
b. http://www.fastchicken.co.nz/

mobileAgent (for FreeAgent): get your accounts in your pocket.
http://goo.gl/IuBU
Trip Wallet: Keep track of your budget on the go: http://goo.gl/ePhKa
London Bike App: Find the nearest Boris Bike, and get riding! http://goo.gl/Icp2
_______________________________________________
MonoTouch mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monotouch

Reply via email to